Last month I started writing to update the BLBS tribe on my monthly results. You can read that first post here.
In that post, I talk about why dashboards are important and tell a fun story about my friend JB getting stuck in the middle of nowhere because he ignored his car’s dashboard.
The main point I wanted to share: dashboards help you make important decisions.
These metrics are what’s important to me. Since last month I deleted two metrics I was previously tracking because they are vanity metrics (Twitter and LinkedIn followers).
So now I have 4 categories containing 19 metrics.
Coaching and revenue were up while my productivity, book sales, podcast downloads were down. I also cut roughly 400 people from my email list.
And based on the dashboard above you can help me out in a few different ways:
- Join the world’s best PD for school leaders here
- Are you an “Edupreneur”? Our mastermind is by invite only. Feel free to email me for a convo to see if you’re right for us.
- Email me if you’d like to work 1:1
- If the mastermind isn’t your thing, but you’d still like to grow as a leader — the Go! Community is for you.
- Subscribe to The Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast on iTunes.
- Subscribe to The School Leadership Series on iTunes
- Buy my book (print or audio) here
- Follow me on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Email me if you’d like to sponsor the show.