Get visible leadership results in just 10-weeks in The Principal Success Path™
Now Is the Best Time To Plan for a Powerful School Year.
Imagine taking full advantage of the opportunity in front of you right now . . .
January is the BEST time to put in motion a plan that will unlock not only your own personal leadership capacity, and set your school up for its best year ever.
You’ll be coached by a trained Better Leaders Better Schools coach and other members in the program — getting access to leading edge leadership strategy and tools to take your school to the next level — all from the comfort of your office or home.
At BLBS, we believe that “Everyone wins when YOU get better.” Joining the Principal Success Path™ will help you make this a reality for the community you serve.
Get started by creating your Principal Success Path membership now!
For Ruckus Makers who read the monthly newsletter, we’d like to offer a generous $500 discount on the Principal Success Path
- This program guarantees that you’ll become a better leader in 10-weeks or less! .
- Learn how to use intentional design to get the results you want,
Level up your mindset to make you a more magnetic, impactful, and effective leader.
- Create the school culture of your dreams.
- It will help you level up as an individual school leader by enhancing your Ruckus Maker Mindset™
- Give higher quality feedback through using Radical Candor.
- Learn the “art and science” of setting ambitious goals and achieve what you set out to do.
- Plug into a powerful community of other innovative school leaders and learn how to create that community within your school.
- And you’ll kiss goodbye anything that has been holding you back in the past . . .
Here’s What Other Leaders Are Saying…
“Working with Danny has reignited my excitement to lead. He pushes us to think out-of-the-box and shares ideas you won’t be exposed to anywhere else. This is a competitive advantage of mine.”
– Kyle, Principal
“Danny has been essential to my success. His support, positivity, and connecting me with other world-class leaders has helped me become a better leader.”
– Colin, Principal
“Coaching with Danny is what it feels like to work with genius and be inspired by greatness.”
– Tyson, Superintendent
“Danny has a knack to get me to be forward-thinking. He has helped me be a proactive versus reactive leader.”
– Jess, Principal
“I create my own experiences. Coaching with Danny has helped me remember how much power and control I have.”
– Chris, Principal
“I love connecting with other like-minded leaders interested in authenticity and being a more effective leader. Danny is great at connecting these kinds of leaders to each other.”
– Rosemary, Principal
“One of Danny’s core values is ‘Take the Leap!’ He has helped take more risks, be more innovative, and learn from my failures. This has been instrumental to my success.”
– Nick, Principal
“Learning how to build my ideal week has been a game changer and has not only helped me be more productive/effective, but has also increased my energy and time with family.”
– Amy, Principal
“If you want to grow in your courage and confidence, then work with Danny.”
– Michelle, AP
“You realize that what I learned from you got me to this point right? I must have said your name a dozen times over the past four interviews.”
– Scott (who was an AP when I met him and just moved from Principal to Assistant Superintendent)
You Get All of These With Your Principal Success Path Membership
Leaders will execute 10 projects that will create instant and long-term value for your community.
School Leadership Strategies and Tactics
Inside the Principal Success Path™ you’ll get strategies and tactics that will set you and your school up for incredible success.
The Path is built on 4-steps:
Step 1: Mindset
Step 2: Design
Step 3: Culture
Step 4: Results
John Doerr said “Ideas are easy. Execution is everything.” The Principal Success Path™ is designed to hold you accountable and make sure you implementwhat you are learning inside.
The Principal Success Path™ will teach you a tried-and-true method to setting goals that will help you be more productive and create more value over and over again.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you do the work inside the program and still think you didn’t grow as a leader, then we will offer a 100% money-back guarantee!
Throughout the program, leaders will join different “collaboration pods” — to discuss the work, improve their thinking, and network with a diverse group of leaders.
Private Online Community
In order to “show your work” and get feedback, Principal Success Path members will post their work, projects, and questions to our online community. This is also where you will access our inspiring content.
Apply to the fourth cohort of the Principal Success Path™ 2023
Now accepting applications for the fourth cohort running January 22 – March 24, 2023
Together, we will create a powerful school year!
Please fill out the application form below to proceed.
This Program is Backed by the Ruckus Maker Guarantee!
I’m so confident this program will not only teach you how to lead more effectively, and will set you up for your best school year yet, I’ll back it up with a 100%, money-back guarantee. There is no risk on your part. Test out the program. If anytime during your first month of membership you decide the Principal Success Path is not for you, let us know for a full refund. To qualify for a refund, you need to do the work in the program. If you do that and still think you didn’t grow as a leader, we’ll happily refund your investment.
If you have any questions in the meantime feel free to contact
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you GET as a member in The Principal Success Path™?
Here are the benefits:
- Lead with more effectively and confidently in 5-weeks or less
- Cultivate a Ruckus Maker MINDSET so that you can consistently show up at your BEST for your community.
- Apply intentional DESIGN is an integral part of being a proactive versus reactive leader.
- Learn what the best school leaders do when creating a world class CULTURE which will exponentially improve every aspect of your school.
- Consistently drive RESULTS that demonstrate progress you can be proud of.
- Become a better communicator (including giving/receiving feedback better)
- LEVEL UP your emotional intelligence through introspection. According to John Amaechi OBE, “If you are not open to focused introspection and you do practice it on a routine basis, you will not be a great leader … To be authentic, emotionally literate, intellectually curious, adaptable, and connected and engaged with those around you, introspection cannot be ignored.”
- Stop leading in ISOLATION and get connected to a POWERFUL community of other Ruckus Makers in education.
- Learn a powerful SYSTEM that you can reproduce to BENEFIT your culture.
And here are the features:
- Private community of school leaders
- Robust content designed to GROW your skill set
- You will ship 13 projects and get more done in 5-weeks than you may have in the last 5-years (seriously!)
- Collaborate with other dynamic leaders in education
- (up to) $6K in bonuses
- 5 LIVE group coaching calls with Yours Truly 🙂
What is The Principal Success Path™ for?
At BLBS, we believe that “Everyone wins when YOU get better.”
Our mission is to “to connect, grow, and mentor every school leader who wants to level up.”
We do this through our flagship masterminds and The Principal Success Path™.
The Principal Success Path™ is different from the masterminds we offer because it is a sprint. In 5-weeks or less you will become a more effective leader.
The Principal Success Path™ follows a “curriculum” designed by Daniel Bauer where participants create 13 projects.
If you consider yourself a Ruckus Maker, you will LOVE this program.
What is the curriculum of The Principal Success Path™ What are the 10 projects I will be working on?
The Principal Success Path™ is based on the 10 projects that participants will create individually and collaboratively.
The 10 projects focus on:
- 99 Ideas to Improve Your Culture
- WHO not HOW
- Leadership Boundaries
- Design for Belonging
- Ruckus Maker Mindset™
- Leverage & Success
- Pleasing or Serving?
- Create Your Ideal Week
- Your New Path Forward
What is the time commitment like?
The time commitment is roughly 2-3 hours a week depending on how much time you collaborate and spend creating projects. And no work on the weekend!
How do I know this will work for me?
We GUARANTEE you will become a more effective leader in 5-weeks.
There is only one condition. Show up. Engage with the material. Meet with your collaboration pod. And do the work.
If you do that, we are confident you will grow or 100% of your money will be refunded. That is the Ruckus Maker Guarantee!
You can also read Wanda or John’s case studies for the program.
I’m not yet a principal, is this program for me?
This program will work for principals, APs, and teachers who are on track for an administrative position. Basically, if you consider yourself a leader, then you will benefit from this program.
I’m not great with tech. Is this a complicated program to engage with?
We think it is pretty easy and we are here to help.
We utilize a tech solution called Circle to run The Principal Success Path™.
General discussion will happen in group chats and different “spaces” will release the content and be a place where participants can post their work, offer feedback, and write their reflections.
What if I am looking for more support than what a 10-week sprint offers?
You can add a discounted mastermind membership (SAVE $1200) by adding a mastermind membership to your The Principal Success Path™ enrollment.
This is the ONLY way to get a discount like that on the mastermind.
Who is The Principal Success Path™ for?
The Principal Success Path™ is for Ruckus Makers, out-of-the-box leaders making change happen in education.
Common goals of our participants:
- Grow their leadership skills
- Become a more effective communicator
- Clarity on next steps in school leadership
- Enhance their culture
The first cohort of The Principal Success Path™ served 26 students.
Check out Wanda’s case study or John’s case study to read their experience.
Who is The Principal Success Path™ NOT for?
The Principal Success Path™ is NOT for leaders who are A-okay with “traditional” education.
We do not cover topics like standardized tests, discipline, and attendance.
The Principal Success Path™ is also not for people who care about certificates or grades.
This program is atypical.
No bureaucracy. No tests, grades, and other forms of evaluation.
What are the dates of the program?
How do I know if I’m ready to join The Principal Success Path™?
You’re ready. Now is the best time to apply.
A Chinese proverb says, “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The next best time is now.”
Often leaders are stuck evaluating the costs of investing in a program financially and time-wise.
Another valuable question to ask is, “What is the cost of me NOT investing in my development right now?”
If you consider yourself a Ruckus Maker and are hungry to grow your leadership skill set.
Now is the best time to do so.
Can I talk to Daniel before making a decision?
Email email@example.com to set up a time to discuss AFTER you complete your application.
We will only invite those leaders we know we can deliver on their goals and solve their challenges.
How involved are you in the program, Daniel?
I designed the program from the ground up and created all the content.
And this is the LAST time I am coaching the program, the next cohort will be led by a BLBS expert coach.
What have other school leaders said about the program?
Will I have access to the content after the program closes?
This is a constraint we chose on purpose for three reasons.
- Since the content goes away, it CHALLENGES participants to engage right now and get maximum value.
- The content is really good, but the MAGIC exists by showing up, doing the work, and collaborating with your peers.
- By doing the work, collaborating with peers, and observing the system … that is what you can take back to your school and make it better.
How do you accept payment?
Personal debit/credit card for leaders investing personally. We can also break up the payments to make it work for you.
If your district is paying, we accept school credit cards. We also accept purchase orders and checks from districts.
How much does it cost?
The 5-week Principal Success Path™ Program costs $2000.
BUT…For Ruckus Makers who read the monthly newsletter, we’d like to offer a generous $500 discount on the Principal Success Path™!