How much better would your next meeting be if your team felt grounded and truly connected to each other?
Meetings don’t have to suck. Here is a fun way to start your next meeting:
We did this in the mastermind last night.
Here is what courageous leaders gave themselves permission to do:
- “I give myself permission to really listen with both my ears but my eyes too in this virtual setting.”
- “I give myself permission to feel tired and run-down but still engaged.”
- “I give myself permission to gain a second wind after a tough day.”
- “Permission to listen without feeling the need to fix right away.”
- “To be excited, embrace the differences.”
- “To be optimistic in spite of the horrific news stories.”
- “I give myself permission to listen to feedback with an open heart.”
- “I give myself permission to turn off the day and focus on just this class!”
Suzanne mentioned how grounded she felt after we opened this way.
I felt incredibly connected to each leader in the mastermind.
I wonder what your team would feel if you opened the next meeting this way?