Four months ago I started writing to update the BLBS tribe on my monthly results.
- You can read the October 2019 post here.
- You can read the November 2019 post here.
- You can read the December 2019 post here.
- You can read the January 2020 post here.
The reason I have this dashboard is to check in monthly with myself and the BLBS organization to make sure we are heading in the right direction.
I am able to do this because I have built a strong vision for the next 3-years.
If you could use some help building your vision, then I’d love to work with you this summer.
If today’s post is helpful to you, I hope you consider trying it out yourself. If you do send me a copy of your dashboard my way (email@example.com).
Overall, February was a good month. I was surprised to see book sales up (which I do nothing to promote other than share a link here and there — no ads). My productivity stayed the same. I was happy to see revenue up as well. Everything else was slightly down which wasn’t a big deal for a shorter month.
If you enjoyed this post, then you’ll love this post on goal setting and attainment.
And based on the dashboard above you can help me out in a few different ways:
- Join the world’s best PD for school leaders here
- Are you an “Edupreneur”? Our mastermind is by invite only. Feel free to email me for a convo to see if you’re right for us.
- Email me if you’d like to work 1:1
- Subscribe to The Better Leaders Better Schools Podcast on iTunes.
- Subscribe to The School Leadership Series on iTunes
- Buy my book (print or audio) here
- Follow me on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Email me if you’d like to sponsor the show.