WELCOME RUCKUS MAKER!
ORDER MASTERMIND: UNLOCKING TALENT WITHIN EVERY SCHOOL LEADER AND RECEIVE SOME AMAZING BONUSES!
Daniel Bauer has mentored 1000s of school leaders via his masterminds, blog, podcasts, and live experiences.
Order your copy before October 31, 2021, and receive some amazing bonuses.
BUY 1 COPY
- A download of my simple opening activities checklist.
- A curated leadership book list including all the books we’ve read in the Mastermind since 2016.
- Five bonus excerpts of writing that did not make it into the book.
BUY 5 COPIES
- All the 1 copy bonuses, plus:
- Access to my training on the Ruckus Maker Mindset™
- Live Q & A with me (moderated by someone cool). This event will take place sometime in November.
BUY 25 COPIES
- All the 5 copy bonuses, plus:
- FREE access to The Principal Success Path™ (for one leader) running in early 2022. That’s $1200 of value!
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR AMAZING BONUSES
FROM BETTER LEADERS BETTER SCHOOLS
- Purchase your book(s) here and we will ship them out automatically.
FROM ANOTHER RETAILER
- Send a screenshot or photo of your receipt to email@example.com
- Include the number of copies purchase in the subject line (e.g. “5 copy bonus”).
Mastermind: Unlocking Talent Within Every School Leader (Regular Copy)
Mastermind: Unlocking Talent Within Every School Leader (Signed Copy)
If your district would like to buy copies of Mastermind: Unlocking Talent Within Every School Leader in bulk contact the BLBS team: firstname.lastname@example.org. Put bulk order in the subject line of your email.
We can offer a better deal than anything found online.
Order 50 or more books and Daniel will host a BONUS virtual leadership workshop for your team.
Limit to the first 20 school districts.
At its heart, the mastermind is an authentic community that challenges and inspires. Thank you, Daniel, for bringing the mastermind concept to the education field and creating a space for leaders to learn from and be supported by one another.
A WORD FROM THE AUTHOR
The structure of a mastermind is changing the landscape of professional development school leaders experience. Savvy school districts and innovative school leaders will jump at this opportunity to LEVEL UP. I wrote this book because I believe that ‘Everyone wins when a leader gets better. Everyone wins when you get better.’ I LOVE school leaders and improving the quality of education in your community starts with principal mentorship.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT MASTERMIND: UNLOCKING TALENT WITHIN EVERY SCHOOL LEADER
Daniel Bauer has the ability to deeply engage others in how to be better leaders, share what he has learned in the process, and offer it in a book. Mastermind is not just engaging from the first sentence; it offers research and practice that can help us have a deeper impact on leading and learning.
Though Bauer’s book is about how masterminds allow K–12 leaders to reach their potential, I recommend it for those in higher education as well. As a college president, I rely on the tools Bauer highlights: opportunities for mentorship, investment in personal growth, a push for innovation, support networks, and the capacity to see challenges and issues through multiple perspectives.
As a university professor devoted to teaching excellence, I’d heard of masterminds but didn’t know what they did or value. Daniel Bauer explains them, who does them, why, how, and what to expect from them, illustrated with stories from principals and educators who did them. Now I want to do one. I wish I’d read this book a long time ago.